Skip to main content

sharing happiness, sharing love

To be honest, I've been struggling really hard trying to decide what to write about lately. I've juggled topics like change, the church, updating on life, my outing with my grandpa the other day, etc. ((If you want me to write about any of those, you can always comment or tell me on any social media, or text me, and I will dedicate a post to whichever everyone wants :))

But today, I finally found something I felt was worth talking about...

I'm sure those reading have social media, whether it be Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram. And because you have these things, I bet you've seen what has been happing in the last 24 so hours. Hate. SO. MUCH. HATE.

This is all because as Americans, we have the freedom to express our opinions. ((The freedom of speech is so awesome)) We have the power to elect people to run our great, and young, country. But because of that freedom that our ancestors have fought so hard to grant, we come to some problems. The major one is differences in those opinions. Because we are all different, and we all get a say, we come to a lot of disagreements. That's good, and healthy and natural.

I don't mean this to be a political rant. Because I don't think me ranting on a blog will make any difference. And I do not want to actively seek out arguments and hate.

I love love, and that's what I believe we should all be actively seeking out.

So here we go, enough with the hate!! More with the love!!!

Joshua 1:9 says "... Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest".

I LOVE that. Some of you might not even believe in God, but I hope my sharing of scriptures will help.

Psalm  27: 1 says, "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

St John 14: 1 says, "Let not you heart be troubled: ye believe in God..."

What else is happy and good in the world?




Family. Sometimes, family can cause hurt, sometimes it can be broken and complicated, but from experience, no matter what, family is good. Family is home. Family is love. The family is of God.

















Friendships. This is always a tough one, especially with life as it is right now. This is the point where you go your separate ways. This is the point in our lives where we figure out where we belong. And even if I haven't talked to some of these friends in a long time, and maybe in 10 years I wont talk to any of them (I truly hope this isn't the case), I am grateful. For the experiences. The love. The lessons. The support. And the companionship that each of them brought into my life.

(If you are not pictured, know I love you, too!! I just might not have a pic of us uploaded on my pictures :))


BOOKS oh my goshhhhhh, I love books.





THE PLANET EARTH. Yes, it's a little broken (aren't we all?) but have you ever thought about how amazing it is? Man.


No joke, you guys. Dog's are one of the greatest gifts God has given us FOR REAL.

There is so much to be happy you guys, even in the slightly scary world we live in. Just remember what YOU love, remember to breathe, remember to take care of yourself. If you're religious, I highly suggest praying for comfort and happiness and love in your heart always.


I'm not even sure if this helped anyone.

So here's my final advice. Yes, I always believe in standing for what's right of course, but I believe in respecting your fellow man, loving your fellow man, and seeking happiness and goodness in everything you do.

God once told me that if I lived righteously, everyone would be able to see my goodness and love. I hope and pray that everyone takes that advice and uses it in all their doings as well.

We have ONE life, people. ONE. Use it to promote love. Use it to preform random acts of kindness. Use it to serve everyone around you. Use it to find happiness for yourself and for others.

I love you. All of you, truly. I know I'm not perfect, but I try, and I hope we all will.


Thank you sooooooo so so so so so so sooooo sooo much for reading :))

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signing off until next time,
Ella Frances Waite









Comments

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts

Favorite People